h36fBKl6IGAl600aLh3XwESUlCJ3z4hPI1YGP78M

Unraveling - Elise Trouw (live) instagram youtube

watch now men Unraveling - Elise Trouw (live) instagram youtube
This time you say we need to talk I know my lines You splash some water in your eyes,
Pretend to cry And all the secrets we have kept will now be shared Maybe the damage we inflict will make it fair The seams we watch unraveling We both pretend not to see This seems to be unraveling but we both pretend not to see how the stitches come out.

baca juga: dewi pernikahan (mitologi Yunani) Despite the fun we may have had, I know it's no use To sacrifice my days for someone like you And though the time I've wasted I do regret My life keeps on going like the dreams we just forget The seams we watch unraveling We both pretend not to see This seems to be unraveling but we both pretend not to see how the stitches come out. The seams we watch unraveling We both pretend not to see This seems to be unraveling but we both pretend not to see how the stitches come out.
Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy